Friday, February 19, 2010

Clear Channel station website?

Ever notice how the Clear-Channel owned stations in your area...ever notice how badly constructed and eerily similar the website structure is with EVERY Clear Channel radio station?





Also, where do I complain about this? I mean, what part of the Clear Channel main site should I complain about this?


I went on a few Clear Channel station sites and I didn't get the info I needed and instead was faced with millions of effin' ads and media shyt.Clear Channel station website?
Clear Channel Communications is a very large company. If you went to the Web site, it may be hard to find out the contact number.





Corporate


Clear Channel


200 East Basse Road


San Antonio, TX 78209


Phone 1-210-822-2828





This is their basic address, however it'll probably send you to a switchboard or an automated message. Don't call media relations, because you're not a member of the media, and don't call investor relations, because those are for company shareholders.





Here's the link to the contact info page:


http://www.clearchannel.com/Corporate/Pr鈥?/a>





Hope this helps.
  • pearl necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment