Friday, February 19, 2010

Clearest FM station for iPod transmitter?

I've been using 88.1FM but I hope there is something clearer as it is a bit dirty. Anyone know?Clearest FM station for iPod transmitter?
Try to find a fm station that is does not come in clear in your area.Clearest FM station for iPod transmitter?
I believe it mostly has to do with where you are. 88.5 and 88.1 work well for me usually. 95.3 works perfectly for me in half of my city, but not at all in the other half. Try out a few different frequencies, but chances are you're going to have to change it a lot if you don't use it in a specific general area most of the time.
I'm in Lubbock, Texas and I use 107.7 fm. Anything higher than 106 has worked better for me compared to the low 88's and 87's. You just gatta get the farthest away from a radio station as you possibly can lol
Ummmm.....due to everyone here being in completely different parts of the world, we can't help you with that. Maybe if you posted your city, then someone from there can find this and help you out.





Radio is so 00's anyway.
well actoally u cant cuz if the station is in the 80s than u cant hear it that well.........................
102.7





good songs too (:

No comments:

Post a Comment