Friday, February 19, 2010

How I can get to the French Consulate on N.Michigan Avenue from Union Station? Please,give me CLEAR direstions

I need clear direstions,as I've never been in Chicago before.


Which street,which way and what better to ride.Some people mentioned that cab is not the best idea in Chicago.How I can get to the French Consulate on N.Michigan Avenue from Union Station? Please,give me CLEAR direstions
to get the directions....go to mapquest.comHow I can get to the French Consulate on N.Michigan Avenue from Union Station? Please,give me CLEAR direstions
Union Station is at 225 S Canal St in Chicago.





The French Consulate is at 737 N. Michigan Ave. in Chicago.





Here is a Google map showing the way to go. It's only about 2 miles, and the route looks pretty simple.





Just print out the Google map, and show it to the cab driver, and ask him to follow the instructions. If he wanders too far, get his cab number and tell him you are going to call his company and city officials. He'll get agreeable very quickly.





http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en%26amp;lr=%26amp;q=u鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment